The Institute for Nanomaterials, Advanced Technologies and Innovation (CXI) is a research centre combining expertise in Nanomaterials in Natural Sciences, Competitive Engineering and Systems Integration. One of the priorities is the application of research, development and innovation results and their applicability in practice.
CXI has approximately 200 staff, 60% of whom are researchers, 25% are laboratory technicians and technicians and 15% are administrative support staff. The core activity is mainly dealing with R&D&I projects, both national and international, as well as basic research projects and cooperation with industrial partners in the field of contract research.
Department of Nanochemistry
In case of questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A vacancy is usually advertised for a month. You can apply during this period. Subsequently, a first round of selection of suitable candidates takes place according to the CVs submitted and in accordance with the defined conditions set out in the advertisement. If these criteria are met, the selected candidates will proceed to the second round, which takes the form of a personal interview (physically or by remote access). The evaluation panel will assess quantitative and qualitative criteria, including mobility, informal qualifications and other aspects. TUL provides a range of benefits to employees. Once the most suitable candidate has been selected, candidates are notified in writing of the outcome and contacted to discuss taking up the position.
Do not forget:
- Study the advert well again
- Find out about the potential employer (www.tul.cz, cxi.tul.cz)
- Prepare your questions
- Arrive on time - be aware of parking problems on the TUL campus
- Choose appropriate clothing
- Guide for new CXI Employees2.3.2022
- Guide for Recruitment and Professional Development of CXI Postdoctoral Researchers27.2.2022
- Guide for Recruitment of CXI staff1.3.2022
- Director's Directive 1/2012 Selection Procedures for Positions of CXI Research staff, Heads of Departments and Other CXI staff1.3.2022