As part of the European Union's Erasmus+ training program, CXI employees can take part in internships, workshops, training, shadowing or a vocational/language course.
The minimum duration of the placement is 2 days, the maximum according to Erasmus+ rules is 60 days, but TUL rules limit funding to 14 days including a maximum of 2 days for travel. There is also a new possibility to use a combined form of mobility, or a combination of physical and virtual mobility. No financial contribution can be claimed for virtual mobility.
Each year, during December or January, staff members are contacted by e-mail about the announcement of the current call for the program and to submit documents. You can also contact the Erasmus+ coordinator during the year for opportunities and further information.
Applicants will submit their Erasmus+ application to the CXI Coordinator:
- application form,
- a motivation letter, which must include a justification of the link to the Erasmus+ program and the benefits of mobility for TUL.
Erasmus+ mobility is only open to staff members who have an employment contract.
The priorities for staff selection are as follows:
- Staff member with a disability,
- a staff member participating in Erasmus+ mobility for the first time,
- mobility with a shorter duration of stay,
- language courses have the lowest priority and are limited to 1 week only.
It is also possible to organize the visit of a foreign expert within the Erasmus+ program.